Attend Nexford University's free webinar on May 28, hosted by Fadl Al-Tarzi, Nexford’s Founder & CEO, and come away with an understanding of how COVID-19 will shape workplaces and reshape careers.
Joining Fadl to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on employers and employees are:
- Gerald Ariff, Co-founder & Chief Partnerships Officer, HarukaEDU
- Kunal Malhotra, Regional Sales Head, LinkedIn
- Maria Spies, Managing Director, HolonIQ
Topics of discussion will include:
- How workforces have had to adapt during COVID-19
- Impact on employment: what skills are companies looking for during these uncertain times?
- Is remote working a view to the future of working?
- Current opportunities for startups and entrepreneurs